- Technology advancements in the classrooms
- Student recognition (new Shark Tokens program)
- PTA events and programs (Reflections, Safety Week, Donut Dates, maturation classes, Shark Fitness Challenge, field day, Dads Days, and family events)
There are two ways you can support the fund-raiser:
- Make a direct donation. 100% of your donation will go to fund equipment, programs, and events at Saratoga Shores. Your donation is fully tax-deductible. If your employment matches donations, that's a quick way to double your donation. Every year we have parents who express their desire to make donations over having their children sell stuff. We chose this fund-raiser because it allows us the direct donation option & still lets students earn rewards.
- Subscribe to a magazine for your child or anyone in your family. The list of magazines available is super inclusive. You can even renew subscriptions to magazines you already receive as a part of this fund-raiser. Magazines are a great way to get your children excited about reading.
Students will earn a keychain monkey for every $10 donation and every magazine subscription they collect during the fund-raiser, which ends on September 30. Last year's fund-raiser had penguins, and they were very popular with the students! Students collect their monkeys by turning in a monkey coupon completed by a parent for every $10 donation they collect or subscription they sell. Students turn in order forms and money at the end of the fund-raiser (or when they are finished with whatever they plan to do). They can turn them in to their teachers or directly to the front office. If you need to print out more monkey coupons, click HERE.
If you would like to volunteer to help collect monkey vouchers and hand out monkeys, please click HERE to sign up. We need people September 23-30 for morning kindergarten (9:20-9:35) and lunchtime (10:55-12:15). We have afternoon kindergarten covered already. Thanks to everyone who already signed up to help!
Thank you for your support!