Scroll to bottom for school & community calendar.
Click HERE to find us on Facebook.

Have a wonderful summer! The school office is open from 9-11 am on Tuesdays
for new student registration, questions, etc.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fund-Raiser Help Needed

Please click here if you can help with the fund-raiser tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday from 11:00 - 12:10. Tomorrow we are trading penguins and showing off the light trick, so we could use a few extra people. On Tuesday, we'll be collecting all the order forms and money, so we need extra volunteers then also.

(If your child is all finished collecting orders and donations, you can turn in the envelope during lunchtime. The PTA volunteers are prepared to start collecting them.)

2 comments:

  1. I could help on Monday or Tuesday, but would have to bring my afternoon kindergarten student with me. I know that some volunteer opportunities really need to be minus children, so please let me know if this is one of those situations. I will check back here for an answer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can bring your kindergarten student as long as he/she will stick nearby and not cause trouble. :-)

    ReplyDelete