These are the safety tips that the school administration & teachers would like everyone to obey:
- Please don't double-park in the drop-off loop. The lane closest to the sidewalk is where you should stop to let students in and out. The outside lane is just for pulling out to leave the loop.
- Please don't drop students off on Grandview Blvd on the north side of the school or anywhere else where students have to cut across traffic to get to the school.
- Please don't talk on your cell phone when you're in the drop-off area.
- Please be patient with everyone: students, teachers, bus drivers, and other parents. We're all trying to make it work!
- If you can, consider coming 5 minutes after school ends to pick up your students. It's not a long time for students to wait, and it really helps cut congestion if we can have fewer cars converging on the school at the same time.