- Reflections chair - Organize fine arts contest. Lots of information available from state and national PTA. Starts with school level. Winners go on to district/state/national competitions.
- Health commissioner - Get volunteers for vision and hearing screening and do activities for Green Ribbon Week.
- Awards chair - Organize a Student of the Week program.
- Volunteer coordinator - Help get volunteers for things that are happening at the school (fall festival, hearing and vision screening, book fairs, SEP dinners for teachers, take-home reading library, field day). You wouldn't be on your own; the commissioners over these areas help out a lot.
- Help with Donut Dates - We have someone in charge, but she needs a helper; it's a once a month thing, September - April (skipping October).
- Fund-raising chair - Help set our financial goals for the PTA and organize our fund-raising to meet those goals.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Positions Available on the PTA Board
The PTA is looking for people who are interested in helping in the following positions: