The PTA will be serving hot dog meals for $2 apiece. For each paid PTA membership, you will get a ticket for one free meal. The meals include a hot dog, chips, small bottled water, and a homemade cookie.
We will also have school t-shirts, sweatshirts, and polo shirts for sale. There are new designs this year. We have a bunch of things that you can take home with you, and we will also be placing orders as needed. The costs are as follows:
- Girls' style shirts in lilac $10
- Ladies and larger girls' style shirts in dark purple $10
- Unisex style shirts in youth and adult sizes in sport gray $8
- Youth or adult zip hoodies in sport gray $22
- Youth pullover hoodies in sport gray $22
- Youth or adult polo shirts in white or sport gray $8
- Limited unisex style shirts from last year $3
The PTA is selling vinyl window clings to promote your support of the school for only $5.
Last, Mr. Martin has graciously allowed the PTA to spearhead the Happenings book fund-raiser this year and use the profits for PTA programs. The Happenings books have traditionally been a more successful fund-raiser than some of the things the PTA has done in the past; we are hopeful that this fall fund-raiser will cover all or most of the PTA's expenses for the entire school year. We hope you will find the books well worth this year's $25 cost.