Scroll to bottom for school & community calendar.
Click HERE to find us on Facebook.

Have a wonderful summer! The school office is open from 9-11 am on Tuesdays
for new student registration, questions, etc.

Monday, December 14, 2009

December's Merriest Teacher of the Month


Mrs. Larsen, 3rd grade, is our Teacher of the Month for December. Some of the reasons were:

She makes me laugh. She brings a smile everyday. I love her excitement and extra opportunities she provides for our class to learn. Bryce Braithwaite

She is always so kind to everyone! I am positive that my child will succeed in her class. Holly Ghisoifo (parent)

She is a great teacher. She is kind to the students. She explains things really well. She teaches in a fun way to help kids learn about science. James Potts

She is always very merry! She treats everyone with so much kindness. I am glad she's my teacher. Nathan Ghisoifo

She is the merriest who in Whoville! Betty Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment